Railgen HR30 Generator
The Railgen HR30 is designed for the passenger railcar industry. Mounted under the railcar in a low-profile, silencing enclosure, it is designed to provide continuous, prime or auxiliary power. Best of all, all Railgen models are available as ready-to-install packages that have been designed for reliability and ease of operation and maintenance.
- Single-source, ready-to-install package.
- Easily-accessible service points – all routine service points are within reach of the service access doors.
- Full silencing enclosure with vibration isolation and crash stops.
- 1800 RPM Deutz Diesel engines for quiet long-lasting performance.
- Heavy duty industrial quality – expect normal service life of 15,000 – 25,000 hours before engine overhaul.
- Cooling air filtering for extended service life.
- Comprehensive factory support backs each Stadco Railgen.
Unit Output Rating:
- 3-Phase, 240/480VAC, 60 Hz
- Single-Phase, 120/240VAC, 60 Hz
- 30.0 kW Intermittent @ 0.8 PF. Recommended maximum duty cycle of 25%, limited to 15min./hr.
- 28.0 kW Lt. Continuous @ 0.8 PF. Recommended maximum duty cycle of 50%, limited to 30min./hr.
- 27.0 kW Continuous @ 0.8 PF. 100% Duty cycle
Size & Weight:
- 72.0″ L x 36.1″ W x 30.1″ H (1)
- 2000 lbs.
Engine Sound Level:
- 89dB(A) @ 1 Meter (3.28 Ft.)
- 74dB(A) @ 7 Meters (27.97 Ft.)
- Deutz, 1800 RPM, 4-Cylinder Diesel Engine, Liquid Cooled, 2.91 L (178 CID)
- Mechanical Engine Governing
- Electronic Regulated, 4-Pole, Brushless A.C. Alternator, 1800 RPM, 60 Hz.
- Class “H” Insulation
Remote Control Panel
- Auto-Logic Control System
- 5-Fault Indicator Lamps
- Engine Logic Controller w/Auto-Crank
- Toggle Switch Start/Stop Operation
- Emergency Stop Switch
- Starter Lockout
- AC Voltmeter
Six-Point Engine Protection System:
- Low Oil Pressure
- Engine Overheat
- Low Coolant Level
- Starter Lockout
Local Control System
- Unit-Mounted Control Panel
- Dry Type Air Cleaner Cartridge
- Hold to Start
- Master Control Switch for Starting Engine Manually
- Preheat Switch for Cold Weather Starting
- Press and Hold Start Switch to Start Engine
- 12VDC Circuit Breaker to Protect Against Shorted or Overloaded Circuits
- Kit #1249: 3-Phase Ammeter Panel
- Kit #1222: Single-Phase Ammeter Panel
- Kit #1223: 3-Phase Ammeter Panel (Wall Mounted)
- Kit #1498: Secondary Anti-vibration Mounts
- Kit #1508: Roll-Out Service Track
- 150W – 120V – 1 Ph Engine Heater Kit
- P/N: #57119 Racor Fuel Filter/Water Sep. w/Hand Pump
- Battery Charger
- Kit #1241: Coolant Refill Pump
- Lube Oil Level Contactor (1)
- HR Series Full Line Specifications (PDF)
- HR Series Full Line Sales Sheet (PDF)
- HR Series Control System Sales Sheet (PDF)
- HR30 Line Drawing (PDF)
- HR30 Installation Instructions (PDF)
- HR30 Service Chart (PDF)
- HR30 Service Parts (PDF)
- Operators Manual is provided with your genset. You may also request a copy by contacting us.