We Stand Behind Our Products
At Stadco, we believe a generator is only as good as the support behind it. We also believe that all Stadco gensets should be a valuable asset to their owners. Therefore we offer a full range of support services for all of our diesel generators, regardless of their age.
As a single-source, full-service manufacturer, we design it, we build it and we support it. This level of service and support is what sets us apart from other diesel generator manufacturers. It means that you can be confident in your purchase and that we will stand behind our products in the years to come.
Our comprehensive product support includes:
- Spare parts supply – for routine maintenance and repair parts. We can serve as the sole source for all parts for your Stadco genset, and we can provide correct Stadco OEM approved parts, often with same-day shipment.
- Full spectrum shop services – we do it all with trained, experienced technicians. Our factory-trained service technicians for Deutz & Mitsubishi engines use the proper tools and technical information insure top-quality service.
- Road services – diagnostic services and maintenance or repairs. Sometimes road service makes more economic sense than any other option. Even with travel expenses included, Stadco factory service may be your most cost-efficient option. Stadco road service is typically a one-trip proposition.
- Complete rebuilding services – in-shop overhauls and load testing. Whether it’s a “repair and return” or a complete “contract overhaul,” we’ve got the experience to do whatever it takes to keep your Stadco running smoothly for years to come.
- Phone technical support – our dedicated product support coordinators are available 24/7, even for emergencies. We make sure that it is easy to reach a live person who has the knowledge to help you.
- Service training – available upon request.
These are just a few of the reasons we think you should consider a Stadco for your next diesel generator purchase. If you’ve got more questions about the service and support that we provide, please contact us today to learn more.
How To Find Your Serial Number
It is important to identify the serial number of your Stadco generator and its engine prior to contact us with a support or warranty request. Here are easy, downloadable instructions on where to local the serial number on your product.