Making It As Good As New
Stadco diesel generators are designed to run for a very long time, and a unique feature of our gensets is that they can be repaired and rebuilt in order to maximize your investment for the long haul. Many other generator manufacturers design and build diesel generators, but at Stadco we not only design and build them, we service and rebuild our generators too. This ensures that your genset will provide robust diesel power for many years to come.
The benefits of our 360-degree design, build and support model include:
- The same mechanics that built your genset will service it
- We use exact, proven replacement parts
- We can rebuild even highly-used gensets and make them as good as new
- Thanks to our parent company, Stauffer Diesel, we can repair and rebuild your diesel engine
- Mechanics that know Stadco gensets inside and out
- Extensive repair and rebuilding facilities
- On-site service and repair is available – we’ll come to you
- Supported by a large replacement parts inventory
- We guarantee a price and provide a written warranty
Stadco Service Locations & Contacts
Phone: (717) 721-5139
34 Stauffer Lane
Ephrata, PA 17522
Nationwide Engine Service Contacts
Deutz Engine Service
To find your nearest Deutz Engine Distributor, contact Deutz headquarters in Atlanta.
Nationwide Toll Free: 800-241-9886 (Service Dept.)
Fax: 770-564-7132 (Service Dept.)
Mitsubishi Engine Service
To find your nearest Mitsubishi Engine Distributor, contact Mitsubishi headquarters in Chicago.
Nationwide: 630-268-0750, Ext. 504
630-330-4985 (Emergency Only)
FPT Engine Service
To find your nearest FPT Engine Distributor, contact FPT headquarters in Burr Ridge, Illinois.